Upcoming Webinar Topic
Asset Management & CMDB – On Thursday 27th June 2019
Learn the best way to keep track of IT assets right from procurement, maintenance, depreciation to disposal with our ITIL Service Desk.
You shall learn the following in the webinar:
- What is Asset Management?
- Adding an Asset in the Service Desk.
- Linking an Asset to a Problem, Change, Incident.
- Asset tracking and Auto Discovery.
- Asset Contracts
- ITIL Automation for Asset Management.
- Reports and Analytics for Asset Management.
You can book your slot for the webinar using the below link.
Customer Service Manager
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype : vision.helpdesk
Incident Management Part1
- How to define the easy to use Incident Properties.
- Setting up the Incident Management Views
- New Incident creation process
- Managing the Operations within an incident
- Search and Advance Search/creating custom filters
- Setting up the Email queue and SMTP Management
Incident Management Part2
- What is Help Desk SLA – Service Level Agreements?
- Adding Schedules and SLA’s
- Configuring the Workflow & Escalations rules
- Setting up Staff Alerts and Notifications
- Defining the Round Robin rules – Ticket auto assignment
Incident Management Part3
- Help desk Time Tracking / Time based billing for Incident Management.
- Scheduling Incidents
- Macro Rules
- Custom Email Templates
Staff & Client Management & Help Desk Gamification
- Managing Organisations
- Managing Clients
- Managing Sub Contacts
- Staff Management
- Team Management
- Staff Role Management
- Admin Access Rights
- Help Desk Gamification
Knowledge-base, Forums, Tasks, Blabs and Drive
- Solutions / Knowledge base
- Community Forums
- Task Management
- Blabs (Staff Collaboration)
- Drive File Management
Help Desk Billing Management – Time & Ticket Based Billing
- Types of Billing – Prepaid and Postpaid
- Incident based and Time based.
- Automation in the Billing Process.
- Managing the Billing related settings.
- Configuring the payment gateways and taxation rules.
Help Desk Form Builder, Customer Satisfaction & Survey
- Custom fields
- Customer Satisfaction
- Form builder
Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Escalation in Help Desk
- Best ways to define Service Level Agreement SLA plans and Auto ticket escalations rules using workflow automation.
- Case studies on different SLA plans
Help Desk Workflow Automation & Case studies
- As your customers increase it becomes difficult to handle them using conventional customer service methods. Here the use of automation in customer service will help you to improve efficiency and reduce issue resolution time. Workflow Module is where the automation rules are defined in Vision Helpdesk.
ITIL Problem Management
- What is Problem Management?
- How can a staff add a new Problem request?
- Inside of a Problem request.
- Stages in solving a Problem request.
- Linking a Problem with CI, Incident, Change, Task.
- ITIL Automation for Problem Management.
- Customised Reports for Problem Management.
ITIL Change Management
- What is Change Management?
- How can a staff add a Change request?
- Inside of a Change request.
- Stages in solving a Change request.
- Linking a Change with CI, Incident, Problem, Task.
- Using the Dashboard and Calendar for Change Management.
- ITIL Automation for Change Management.
- Customised Reports for Change Management.
ITIL Release Management
- What is Release Management?
- How to add a Release Request?
- Inside of a Release request.
- Using the Dashboard and Calendar for Release Management.
- ITIL Automation for Release Management.
- Customised Reports for Release Management.
ITIL Service Catalog Management
- What is Service Catalog Management?
- How to add a Service Category and Service Item.
- Service Catalog on the Client Portal.
- Service Request overview on the Dashboard
- Service Request as an Incident
- Customised Reports for Service Request
Incoming & Outgoing SMTP Email Management
- Incoming emails configuration (POP3/IMAP/Email Piping)
- Outgoing emails /SMTP setup
- Break lines for emails.
- Email templates and their mapping
- Use of email templates in automation and notification
- Email logs
Satellite / Multi Company Help Desk
- Why use the Satellite Help Desk?
- Manage Multiple Brands using a single tool.
- Create multiple and distinct client portals to segregate your brands.
- Set the Roles and grant access to your staff as per the brands or departments.
- Multiple ways to configure the Satellite Desk.