We are exhibiting at SITS –The Service Desk & IT Support Show takes place on 11-12 May 2022 at Excel London. SITS is the UK’s leading event for IT Service Management and Support professionals.
After the success of customer service tools like Help Desk Software, Satellite Help Desk, and ITIL ITSM Service Desk Software – We have recently launched Live Chat Software – Customer Engagement & Real-Time Customer Support. We are very excited to showcase our Live Chat Software product at SITS 2022.
Key Features of Live Chat Software –
- User-Friendliness – Ease of use has always been our top priority.
- In-Built into Customer Support tools – All-in-one customer service portal that allows staff agents to solve incidents and do live chat sessions from a single staff portal.
- Multi-Company Live Chat Management – Offers Multi-company live chat management features similar to our Satellite Help Desk and Service Desk.
- Device-independent (Browser-based) – Ready to run from either Desktop/ iPad or Mobile browsers.
- Enhance Customer Support Team’s productivity – Ability to deliver real-time quick and reliable support to customers.
- Engage Website Visitors to Increase Sales – Engage website visitors by initiating chat requests and guiding them through the right information they are looking for.
- Powerful Automation – Automation and workflow rules to make the software more efficient and optimized.
Vision Helpdesk’s Service Desk has received PinkVERIFY™ 2011 certification for 6 processes – The software is officially certified as ITIL® compatible by Pink Elephant, a premier global training, consulting, and conference service provider.
Certification Confirms Vision Helpdesk – Service Desk Software’s Compatibility with Best Practice ITIL Standards.
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Release Management
- Service Catalog / Service Request Management
- Asset Management
Come and see us at SITS 2022 expo – Stand number 113.
Venue : ExCeL London, One Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL
Enter ExCeL via the West Entrance.
2022 Dates & Times
Day1) Wednesday 11 May 2022 9.30am-5.00pm
Day2) Thursday 12 May 2022 9.30am-4.30pm
The last admission is before the 1 hour of the show’s end time.
For booking your FREE Visitor Registration Sign up here now.