Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V2.1.1 Release — this includes fixing of some important bugs in V2.0.0 and added new features..
Features added in Vision Helpdesk 2.1.1
- Anti-Spam Plug-in
- ICONV support in Mail parser
- Login Integration for PHPLicengine
- Login Integration for Joomla
- Persian Language support
Bug fixes in V2.1.1
- Kayako Support Suite Migration to Vision Helpdesk — After Migration posts were blank
- V1.2 migration to v2.0.0 migration — Ticket creation date was set wrong after migration.
- Staff shows logged in even after they have logged out.
- Removed dead link for online staff click
- On department or status change left panel refresh added.
- Alert check department wise for staff
- Staff user name and email address unique check added in MyVision >> Profile >> Edit.
- Company / Department sorting in display like Staff Access etc.
- Overdue ticket count on quick view corrected.
- Mail queue restriction for domain admin (Domain admin cannot edit other domains mailqueue)
- Domain Admins were not able to edit self .
- Domain Admin was able to delete other Domains Admin/Staff.
- Staff user name was not unique.
- Staff could not be distinguish between same full name staff (i.e two staff with same full name we not able to distinguished )
How to Upgrade to V2.1.1?
Vision Helpdesk offers Auto upgrades from Admin Panel Click on >> Software Information >> Available Updates will shows updates avalaible for upgrade.