Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V4.3.2 Stable Version. This version includes several bug fixes from previous versions and also new features listed below.
The new setup is available for download at our billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V4.x.x How to Upgrade to V4.3.2?
Step 1) Login to billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step 2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V4.3.2
(We have different setups for PHP5.2, PHP5.3, PHP5.4, PHP5.5 and PHP5.6 versions – please download proper setup)
Step 3) Take backup of your existing files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step 4) Unzip V4.3.2 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step 5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/slaveconfig.php to support/slaveconfig.php
support_bk/avatar/ to support/avatar/
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
Step 6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step 7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V4.0.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Bug Fixes from V4.3.0 and previous versions
- Ticket count issue on ticket listing left panel
- Ticket listing left panel load more issue
- Redirect to login after registration success
- Shows custom field form without login at client portal
- Custom fields issues at client portal edit profile
- Removed clone option from disabled & deleted clients
- Custom field issue for update radio,check box,multiple select,list box first value
- Issue of department while adding domain for different language.
- Issue of problems, changes , releases listing for different language
- Flag listing issue for another languages
- Issue for create new ticket API
- Issue related to fetch pinned items API
- Count issue on dashboard
- Email template mapping for multiple domains not working
- Custom hook issue resolved
- Issues related to Options A, B, C are resolved now
- Issue for email content changed in email
- Added functionality for Apple email parsing
- Facebook – fetch pages, create ticket of posts on page and append ticket reply as a comment to post, these functions are changed as per new Facebook app version V2.4
- Added option at manage portal to enable/disable Client portal Solution and Ticket search.
- Issue resolved with Editor for pointer location change
- Issue resolved service request from manage portal custom field and change page design popup into full page
- Issue resolved custom SLA date-picker
- Issue resolved manage portal staff enable disable on update page
- Issue resolved sent mail log is visible only for super admin
- Issue resolved client registration multi domain email template not set
- Issue resolved client portal setting not working for multi domain
- Issue resolved left panel ticket count after ticket move one department to another
Features added in V4.3.2
- Added Service Desk API for Problem, Change, Release etc
upgrade (Database )
Sam - September 5, 2015
Is it supported for whmcs 6.0.2 ?