Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V43.0 Stable Version. This version includes several bug fixes from previous versions and also new features listed below.
The new setup is available for download at our billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V4.x.x How to Upgrade to V4.3.0?
Step 1) Login to billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step 2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V4.3.0
(We have different setups for PHP5.2, PHP5.3, PHP5.4, PHP5.5 and PHP5.6 versions – please download proper setup)
Step 3) Take backup of your existing files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step 4) Unzip V4.3.0 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step 5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/slaveconfig.php to support/slaveconfig.php
support_bk/avatar/ to support/avatar/
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
Step 6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step 7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V4.0.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Bug Fixes from V4.3.0 and previous versions
- All Workflow related issues
- Attach task to ticket
- Depreciation type status not showing in listing
- Issue with IP address on dashboard
- Issue with delete departments
- Added option for value 0 in drop down of Year and months
- Fixed delete button issue of sent email
- Text direction issue solved for language
- Ticket filter for department, status, priority, type etc not showing with other language
- Client portal theme not working correct
- Issue with Active Directory single login
- Facebook reply to FB post issue
- Twitter comment response issue
Features added in V4.3.0
- Add two new report functions “Time tracking per client” and “time tracking per organization”
- Added task recurrence functionality in task module
- Add date picker in Apply SLA (at ticket details) to set SLA
- Mass Ticket Reply
- Added new functionality at Problem Details for mass reply to tickets, attached to problem that problem
- Added Change Organization functionality on client list and added some fields in add & update organization
- Added functionality to import contact with their respective sub contacts.
upgrade (Database )
Sam - August 13, 2015
it does not support whmcs 6 it comes up with errors, please provide the support for whmcs 6
Mario - August 31, 2015
Hi, I’m interested in purchasing a license for your help desk software but I have a question: I need to implement some custom fields which must make some checks before registering a user (purchase code verification of my product). So can I easily implement such fields, do I have access to the software code, can I customize its functionality?