Awesome Ticketing Help Desk Software (Simon Paterson – Cynetix Group Ltd)
Cynetix Group Ltd is one of the leading IT industries. It is based in UK but it is operating in over 20 countries. A company called Engine Computers was founded by its current senior directors as a high
quality economical priced PC manufacturer. Engine’s client base grew rapidly and the demand for networking and onsite support increased exponentially as the company shifted emphasis towards the business sector. In 1996 they formed a second company, FX4, to provide dedicated network and support services with similar goals, excellent service and affordable prices. In 2002 they amalgamated the two companies to form the company as it is today.
Cynetix has the same continuing philosophy, the best service at the lowest possible price. Their dedicated team of qualified engineers provides the highest level of tailored support services using our state of the art web based helpdesk support systems, voice calls and site visits. It seems that in the next few years they intend to expand their client both in the UK and other countries around the world.
Cynetix also offers a wide range of information technology services such as Consultancy, Infrastructure, Maintenance, Home and business wireless network security, Onsite Service, Training and Data protection. Media Centers, networking products, computers and components, servers and peripherals, Cynetix can supply everything for the IT needs.
Vision Helpdesk teams up with Cynetix Group and smoothens their work
During the conversation with our Vision Helpdesk team Simon Paterson and other team members of Cynetix Group Ltd told about their requirements. They also required a way in which they could manage multiple companies at one place without any confusion and manage isolation among different companies. As in the next few years they intend to expand their client both in UK and other countries so they required a helpdesk that could help them for the proper Client Management. As they have the business that is spread across the globe so there were many tickets that they would receive every day. So they required a helpdesk that could help them for the proper management of the tickets and to distinguish between the tickets. They also wanted a way in which they could give the timely response to all the tickets. Every time it was not possible for them to keep a track on every ticket and what action is to be performed on the particular ticket. So they wanted a way in which they could automate their ticket flow. As they want their business to spread across the globe they do not wanted language to be the barrier for this.
Taking into consideration with all the requirements, Vision Helpdesk provided the solution for this:
1) Managing multiple companies: Cynetix group required a help desk in which they could manage multiple companies at one place. So the solution offered for this by Vision Helpdesk was Satellite help desk. It allows managing multiple companies at one place using Central help desk. It provided single database and Staff interface for managing support for multiple companies. It also provides limit staff access based on domain and department’s access assigned to them. Thus making their work simple and without any confusion!
2) Managing Clients: Cynetix group wanted a system that could help them for the proper management of the clients that are spread across the globe. The solution offered for this by Vision Helpdesk was Client management. Vision Helpdesk provides a way for managing the customers at one place. It also becomes simpler and easy to manage them as it allows seeing the client’s Profiles, Notes, Ticket History, Invoices, Credits and Sub contacts at one place.
3) Managing Tickets: They wanted a system that could help for the proper management of the tickets and also to distinguish between them. The solution for this was Ticket Management. Vision Helpdesk provides with different ways through which the tickets can be managed properly. There are various advanced features that are used for the same such as: Two Way Email Parsing, Catch All Rules, Pre and Post Email Parsing, Manage Break-Lines. It also offers a way of fetching the tickets easily through the Ticket Search, Filters and Ticket tags. Thus it helps for the proper management of the tickets.
4) Distinguishing between the tickets using the ticket properties: As there were many tickets that they would receive each day so in order to avoid the confusion, they wanted a way using which the tickets can be distinguished properly. The solution offered for this was the ticket properties. Ticket can be distinguished by assigning them with different Domains, Departments, Status, Priority, Types and Flags. By assigning them with different properties, it becomes easy to distinguish between them. This helps to avoid any type of the confusion that is aroused when handling tickets and helps for the proper management of the tickets.
5) Timely response to the tickets: Cynetix was looking for the way in which they could give the timely response to the tickets. The solution for this was SLA. Whenever a ticket is send to the staff, SLA helps to give response to the tickets in timely manner. Thus it also helps for the proper management of the time for the tickets.
6) Automating the ticket flow: It was not possible every time to keep a track on each and every ticket and to decide what action should be performed for the same. So in order to cope up with this, the solution that was offered for this was the Work flow. It is possible to automate the tickets work using the rule based criteria. And based on this the system should take the particular action on matching the specific criteria conditions. This automated task can be done through the Workflow. Thus it helped them to ease their work.
7) Language not a barrier to expand their business: As their business was spread across the globe, so they do not wanted language to be the barrier for this. The solution offered for this was Multi-Language. It provides multiple languages for the client and also for the staff portal. Thus empowers the organization for expanding their businesses across the globe.
As the main purpose or the intention of Cynetix was to expand the client portfolio both in UK and other countries by maintaining the economical prices, so it gave us immense satisfaction when all their requirements were met. Their main requirements were managing clients and tickets, distinguishing between the tickets, timely response to the tickets, automating the work flow of the tickets and multi-language. All this requirements were met and thus smoothing their work.