Vision Helpdesk V2.3.2 was major release with SMS Alert, 3rd party integration (blesta / clientexec) and much more — now we are ready with more new features with our V2.4.1 beta release.
Vision Helpdesk V2.4.1 not just includes fixing of some important bugs in V2.3.2 but also includes most request features “Pre and Post Parser“.
Features added in Vision Helpdesk 2.4.1
- Pre and Post Parser
- Catch-all emails — A Catch-all for email, usually refers to a mailbox on a domain that will “catch all” of the emails addressed to the domain that do not exist in the mail server. Configuring a catch-all address can help avoid losing emails due to misspelling. The Catch-all feature allows you to enter regular expressions to match patterns in the addresses of incoming e-mail messages and route the emails to destination email queue.
- Advance user / client management ( A slick design with bundle of operations for add / edit / delete users, The new design gives option to carry mass action over list of users – ban / remove ban, change users group, change users SLA, and so on.)
- Delete emails / leave a email copy option for POP3 & IMAP accounts.
- Mail queue disable option.
- Add Break lines in Mail Parser.
Bug fixes in V2.4.1
- No attachment received in client email — This is fixed now, clients can receive email attachments in their email clients.
- Query optimization for Quick search, Reports, Filters and Advance search.
- Report generation “Error in execution” fixed.
- Client portal user registration bug fixed.
- Language if set default will not allow users to change language on client portal — this is fixed now. Now vision helpdesk allows you to set default language for client portal and also visitors can change language from language drop down.
- While editing ticket properties like user email it used to change email for all tickets that were opened with particular email that is being changed. Now with V2.4.1 the email change will be limited to the ticket for which email is being changed. (If the new email that is being added does not exist in user list it will get auto registered)
- While adding note few characters (example ‘+’ or single quote or < ) were not displayed.
- Some characters (example single quote ) in tickets restricted viewing ticket.
You can find the list of files that were edited during version change V2.3.2 to V2.4.1 beta
How to Upgrade to V2.4.1?
Vision Helpdesk offers Auto upgrades from Admin Panel Click on >> Software Information >> Available Updates will shows updates available for upgrade.