Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V2.7.2 Stable Release — this includes fixing of some important bugs in V2.6.4 and some new exciting features added.
Its recommended to upgrade as it will fix below listed bugs in your installation.
Features added in V2.7.2
- Vision Helpdesk Mobile Edition
- Advance Billing Module
- HTML Editor Disable Option
- Change SLA Plan in Escalation Action Rules.
Bug fixes in V2.6.4
- Alert Email shows html garbage
- Left Panel Search if moved to blank it displays incorrect domains or multiple domains
- Single quote issue for department
- Whmcs invoice not creating
- Email Templates Forget Password should be Forgot Password
- Domain or Department sorting in New Ticket creation
- Cyrillic character support
- Custom Fields even if set to required does not work – clients can still skip those fields and sent ticket — Check on both whmcs integartion and on client portal and staff ticket creation.
- WHMCS Integration error.
- WYSIWYG Editor Incorrect Formating.
- Ticket Auto Close does not close tickets.
- Long subject gets cliped through email.
- Base64 encoded emails not decoding.