Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.3.1 Beta Version. This version includes new features and bug fixes from V3.2.2.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.0.x How to Upgrade to V3.3.1?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.3.1
Step3) You can take backup of your existing V3.0.x files and database on your server.
Step4) Upload all files from new setup V3.3.1 to your server.
Step5) Copy config.php file from your old backup setup to new files that you have uploaded now.
Step6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Step7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Features added in V3.3.1
- Integration with Twitter – You can create tickets by integrating with your twitter account.
- Admin settings>>Staff>>edit staff>>Change password tab
Bug Fixes from (V3.2.2 to V3.3.1)
- Login with staff>> staff can see any domain’s client without access
- Ticket Action>>Properties>>update e-mail, send reply ,new client created on client portal>>login with addon domain client,invoice tab not displaying and admin settings>>client portal>> Billing set as yes
- Staff password reset,not working
- (Invoice marked as-unpaid) In invoices click on add payment, click update button , invoice not updated, still marked as unpaid.
- Invoice is marked as unpaid . go back to action and click create invoice, message display error in operation,
- All clients from all domains are visible to everyone.
- Staff group change in profile
MySQL Changes (This changes are available in upgrade files in upgrade folder)
1) create table `avis_social_search` (`search_id` int (15) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `staff_id` int (15) DEFAULT ‘0’ NULL , `title` varchar (255) NULL , `media_type` int (4) DEFAULT ‘0’ NULL , `content` text NULL , `is_enabled` tinyint (1) DEFAULT ‘1’ NULL , `status` tinyint (1) DEFAULT ‘0’ NULL , `channel_id` int(15) default ‘0’, PRIMARY KEY ( `search_id` ) )
2) alter table `avis_client` add column `twitter_id` varchar (255) NULL after `netmeetingid`
3) alter table `avis_client` add column `facebook_id` varchar (255) NULL after `twiiter_id`
4) update `avis_channel` set `is_enabled`=’1′ where `channel_id`=’4′
5) alter table `avis_ticket` change `last_replier_id` `last_replier_id` varchar (512) NULL
6) update `avis_client` set salt=MD5(RAND())