Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.5.2 Stable Version. This version includes bug fixes from V3.4.2 and several new exciting features.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.0.x How to Upgrade to V3.5.2?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.5.2
(We have different setups for PHP5.2 and PHP5.3 versions – please download proper setup)
Step3) You can take backup of your existing V3.0.x files and database on your server.
Step4) Unzip V3.5.2 setup – it will have folder named upload — you have to upload all files and folders under upload folder to your server.
Step5) Copy config.php file from your old backup setup to new files that you have uploaded now.
Step6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Step7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Bug Fixes from (V3.4.2 to V3.5.2)
- The bulk action menu on the ticket list ,page pop ups below the menu,it hides outside the page. It should popup UPWARDS.
- Deleting all department hides domain
- Click on the assigned ticket view, it does not show up.
- Match all criteria and subject contains blank combination not working
- Workflow not working for client portal
- Fields get empty when opening a new tab
- Form at the staff login screen does not work in chrome
- Submit the login by using enter instead of having to use the mouse click
- Ticket list >> search by label option added in Inbox.
- Ticket list >> search by filter option added in inbox.
- Admin setting >> Staff group access >>Tickets : selfAssigned , try to create new ticket by staff>> ticket created but not listed in inbox. Same happened for draft , draft created but not listed in draft folder.
- Login with staff : using attachment number staff can download all attachments instead of accessible departments.
- Manage portal >> Left panel >> trash>> open ticket from trash there is still option move to trash instead of move to inbox.
- Manage portal >> Left panel >> Spam>> open ticket from spam there is still option Mark spam instead of Remove spam.
- Admin settings >> flag >> try to add flag >> all flag deleted from list and showing warning. Same for all ticket properties.
- Admin setting >> Add staff >> password >> password field required.
- Subject containing double quote , ticket properties > subject not display.
- Ticket >> create invoice >>cancel item >> not working.
- Ticket >> staff can not see attachments for request_order gpc , gpc required
- Ticket >> invoice >> add invoice >> invoice Description >> double quote not working.
- Ticket >> invoice >>add invoice >> invoice Description >> back slash not working.
- Ticket >> invoice >>add invoice >> invoice Description >> new line not working for client portal.
- Ticket >> open new ticket >> comment >> and “” not working ,
- Ticket >> open new ticket >> add comment with <> , comment text display without <> .
- Ticket >> open new ticket >> comment >> new line not working.
- Inbox >> Ticket >> action >> Apply SLA option required.
- Ticket >> action >> properties >> email >> change email id with existing client >>click on update >> recipients not changed.
- In email template mapping >> None option required in list.
- Manage portal >> open new ticket >> email with 4 char at end not supported.
- Client portal >> View ticket >>ticket should list by newfirst sorting order.
- Client portal >> invoices >> pay now >>its redirecting to wrong page.
- Client portal >> invoices >> pay now >> Add payment via paypal >> payment debited from clients account but still invoice status showing unpaid.
- Client portal >> invoices >> only first 10 invoices are listed for client.
- Selfhelp >> add article >> add article title with double quote: showing error in operation.
- Criteria >> creation date , last Activity, Due time >> option : Greater than should be Greater than equal to.
- Default view >> Delete option is not required.
- View >> add view form : sort by selection reset.
- View should sort with one.
- Calender >> add task >> End date kept blank >> validation required.
- Twitter search : convert to ticket >> on staff reply > direct message not working for addon.
- Manage portal >> selfhelp >> add article >> add article title with double quote: showing error in operation.
- Manage portal >> selfhelp >> added article title with double quote : Edit form not open.
- Report >> Module : Client, Criteria : Client group : equal : Default >> not working.
- Staff group >> Merge ticket : set as no, ticket action >> Merge ticket >> “Access Denied” message required.
- Staff group >> Filter >> set as view only , try to delete filter >> “Access Denied” message required.
- Staff group : Note : view : set as no >> setting not working for client note.
- Module >> client >> preferences >> for addon domain : Auto approve registration : Yes >> showing “email approval pending” message.
- Module >> client >> preferences >> addon domain : Auto approve registration : No >> client should list with strikethrough.
- Department >> Auto responder signature >> back slash not working >>showing error in operation.
- Manage portal >> Selfhelp>> Add Article >> showing “Error in operation”.
- Client portal >> Selfhelp >> default category not listed.
- When we delete all department of a specific domain , that case domain removed from domain list.
- Login with different languages >> try to add new ticket properties >> it saved with blank title.
- Login with different languages >> try to add new ticket properties >> all properties deleted and showing warning.
- Alert template >> disable template >> still alert working.
- Delete button localtion on Settings >> parser log
- On open new ticket form >> button name change Add to Create ticket
- Delete All missing in Trash
- In Ticket Listing bottom mass action drop down location incorrect.
- Disable Settings icon for Staff members.
- In global search >> if searching email then display client name and email too.
- In global search >> scrolling option required for lart search result.
- admin setting >> Channel removed.
- Login page >> enter does not work : chrome
- In Settings >> Client portal should go Under Customization section.
- In global search the search icon position not proper.
- Refresh icon color should be same as arrow icon color.
- In global search increase height of result per line.
- The spacing between Recepient , Labels and Tags is not equal in terms of vertical.
- In Ticket List the icon that you have added should be replaced by channel icon of small size.
- In Settings >>> Domain >> Edit Domain >> Time Zone and currency >>remove No Change from list.
- Action icon image should be proper positioned.
- Admin setting >> Module >> billing >> Add tax rule >>bold font form.
- Admin setting >> Module >> billing >> Edit tax rule >> bold font form.
- Client Module >> Client >> summary >> Add credit >> bold font form.
- Client Module >> Clients >> Action >> Transaction >> Edit Transaction >> bold font form.
- Admin setting >> Edit workflow bold font form.
- Admin setting >> Module >> billing >> Payment gateway >> underline
- Admin setting >> Client portal settings >> bold font form.
- Admin setting >> workflow >> add form : event list , Edit form : event list >> both should be same.
- Admin setting >> Email queue >> tab name and frame name should be same.
- Admin setting >> Custom field group >> +Add >> tab name and frame name should be : “Add custom field group” instead of “Add custom group”.
- Admin setting >> Breakline >> Button required for status change.
- Staff settings >> Alert >> +Add>> button name should be “Add” instead of “Add Alert”.
- Ticket module >> open a Ticket >> History >> check box not required.
- Client module >> Select a Client >> Tickets >> check box not required.
- Admin setting >>Staff group list >> Down side check box not working
- Admin setting >> Staff group >> Note : options >> options should be “View note” and “Manage note” instead of “View ticket note” and “Manage ticket note”
- Admin setting >> Email template mapping>> bold font form changed to simple.
- Report >> Add report / Edit report >> bold font form changed to simple.
- Ticket >> new >> open new ticket : bold font form changed to simple.
- Ticket >> reply ticket form : bold font form changed to simple.
- Ticket >> reply all form : bold font form changed to simple.
- Ticket >> forword form : bold font form changed to simple.
- Client portal >> Profile >> Add contact >> Button name should be “Add” instead of “Update”.
- Alert >> when we disable alert template from setting,that case Alert : email template > should set to None.
- Admin settings and left panel icons changed.
- Toggle left panel : position and icon changed.
- Ticket list : channel icon added.
- Admin setting >> Module >>Status : Enable /Disable setting added. If module is disabled then disable icons in left toolbar.
- Staff group : Selfhelp , Report, Blabs, Billing >> Module : Enable /Disable setting added.
- On Module or Integration disabled disable icons in left toolbar.
- If Billing module is disabled then should not show these options => Ticket>invoice tab , Ticket>action>create invoice , Client > invoice tab, Client>action>Create invoice and transaction,Client>summarry>add credit, Client>summarry>Credit, Client > summary >Billing count,Client portal >> invoices tab, Client portal > profile >> credit
- If Blabs module is disabled , should not show these options=>Notification bar >> Blab notifications
- If Self help module is disabled then should not show these options=>Left panel >> Selfhelp module , Notification bar >> Selfhelp notifications , open new ticket >> Selfhelp option , Reply ticket >> selfhelp option, Client portal >> Selfhelp option.
- If Twitter integration is disabled then should not show social media icon in left toolbar.
- If custom fields are not added then should not show these options => Ticket >> cutom field tab, Client >> custom field tab , Client portal >> view tickets >> Edit ticket >> Send feedback tab.
- If SMS integration is disabled then should not show SMS alert option in Alert.(staff setting >> alert >>> add / edit alert).
- If WHMCS integration is disabled then should not show WHMCS option in Tickets
- Admin setting >> department >> removing auto-responder signature and adding autoresponder template mapping.
- Admin setting >> Email template mapping >> auto-responder template mapping removed.
- Email queue >>autoresponder signature removed.
- Mint-chok theme removed for manage portal
- SQL backup data missing
Features added in V3.5.2
- Admin setting >> client portal >>we can change client portal header footer color from admin settings .
- Admin setting >> client portal >>we can change client portal logo from admin settings .
- Under Ticket – label tag and recepient >> we can add and remove tag from ticket details.(just type and enter )
- Removed Toolbar and Added new notifications, Notification system for-Ticket, Client, Selfhelp, Blab
- In Ticket listing – Hover on channel image display Tickets latest post
- Open new ticket >> Add CC option.
- Apply SLA inside ticket details page
My SQL Changes
1) update `avis_filter_criteria` set `sub_criteria`=’1′ where `filter_id`=4 and `base_criteria`=10
2) CREATE TABLE `avis_notification` (`notification_id` int(15) default NULL, `operation_id` int(15) default NULL, `operator_id` int(15) default NULL, `parent_id` int(15) default NULL, `access_ids` varchar(255) default ‘0’, `module_id` int(15) default NULL, `operation_time` int(15) default NULL ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8
3) alter table `avis_staff_group` add column `module` varchar (32) NULL after `access`;
4) update `avis_staff_group` set `module`=’1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1′;
5) alter table `avis_department` add column `autoresponder_id` int (15) DEFAULT ‘2’ NULL after `display_order`
Chuck - March 28, 2013
Great job Vision Team! I’m sure that I speak for everyone – “Keep it up!”