Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.7.0 Stable Version. This version includes bug fixes from V3.6.2 and several new exciting features.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.x.x How to Upgrade to V3.7.0?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.7.0
(We have different setups for PHP5.2 and PHP5.3 versions – please download proper setup)
Step3) Take backup of your existing V3.x.x files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step4) Unzip V3.7.0 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
config.php file from your old backup support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
Step6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V3.6.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Features added in V3.7.0
- Twitter Integration
- Facebook Integration
- Advanced Search export option added
- Ticket hash display on client portal on ticket submit
- Return path added in php email
Bug Fixes from (V3.6.2 to V3.7.0)
- Quick insert – self help – permission issue fixed
- SMS alert created by admin not working
- Billing >> ticket product >> set ticket credit = -1 (unlimited) >> not working
- Ticket >> action >> properties >> add people >> after adding people all recipients removed.
- Workflow >> “match all criteria” option not working for criteria subject.
- HTML Editor disabled>> New ticket created by client or client reply with html >> HTML formatted text not working.
- On staff reply resolution time should not be undue it should only on close.
- Staff group >> Delete ticket set as no >> Access denied message missing for empty trash.
- Disabled departments ticket should be disable.
- Staff reply >> department >> Disabled domain’s department listed .
- Client module >> action >> reset password >> at client email forgot password email template received >> showing wrong message.
- Admin access >> staff list >> status >> should display enabled/ disabled instead of enable / disable .
- Staff group >> Labels/Tags >> set as view only >> try to delete Labels/ tags >> should display Access denied.
- Label >> add label with special characters >> try to search label (special characters )>> no result found.
- Access denied in whmcs integartion fixed.
alter table `avis_integration` add column `department_id` int (15) DEFAULT 0 NULL after `domain_id`;
update `avis_channel` set `is_enabled`=1 where `channel_id`=3;
create table `avis_device` ( `device_id` int (15) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT , `title` varchar (255) NULL , `device_type` int (4)DEFAULT ‘0’ NULL , `api_key` varchar (255) NULL , `staff_id` int (15) NULL , `is_enabled` tinyint(1) default ‘1’, PRIMARY KEY ( `device_id` ) )ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;