Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.7.2 Stable Version. This version includes bug fixes from V3.7.0 and previous versions.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.x.x How to Upgrade to V3.7.2?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.7.2
(We have different setups for PHP5.2 and PHP5.3 versions – please download proper setup)
Step3) Take backup of your existing V3.x.x files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step4) Unzip V3.7.2 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
config.php file from your old backup support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
Step6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V3.6.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Bug Fixes from (V3.7.0 and previous versions)
- Mobile Version >> created new ticket , department name and email id not showing in post.
- Mobile Version >>operations : open new ticket, staff reply >>at manage portal : In ticket audit log , operator shows blank. ()
- Mobile Version >> operations : changed ticket properties >> at manage portal : In ticket audit log , operator shows blank. ()
- Staff group access>> open new ticket / reply ticket :set as no >> mobile version login >> should display Access denied instead of blank page.
- Staff group access>> Edit ticket properties : set as no >> mobile version login >> should display Access denied. Currently properties updated.
- Staff group access>> Blabs : disable , mobile version login >>module should not display. Currently its redirecting to blank page.
- When we change ticket properties via mobile version, in Report module > system report : work report >actions not listed.
- Mobile version login >> Mail queue>>status : ticket count not display.Should display like open ().
- Mobile version login >>Open new ticket >> ticket details >> ticket type field missing.
- Mobile version login >> Open new ticket >> create ticket with comment >> comment added but comment not display in ticket .
- Open new ticket >> auto-responder check-box missing but auto-responder email send.
- Open new ticket >> send mail check box: checked>> not working . Mail not send to email id. (recipients not display in ticket details.)
- Open new ticket >> Visible to client check box: unchecked >> not working . Ticket views to client portal.
- Mail queue>>> inbox>> select a ticket >>Ticket details >>custom field not display.
- Mobile version>> ticket >> try to download attachment : showing blank page.
- Mobile version>> select ticket >> On send reply form >> change ticket status at the time of ticket reply >> reply working but ticket status not update.
- Mobile version – eMail queue >> Trash, Spam , Draft folder missing.
- On Send reply form >> department , priority , send email , visible to client these fields are missing.
- (Default workflow added for new ticket )Mobile login >> new ticket created by staff >> In ticket details >> Duetime should display undue.
- (Default workflow disabled) Mobile login >> new ticket created by staff >> In ticket details >>Duetime should display undue instead of Overdue.
- Mobile login >> new ticket created by client >> In ticket details >> showing wrong due time if sla not applied
- Manage portal >> ticket >> reply save as draft >> mobile login >> draft not display on send reply form.
- Mobile login >> new ticket filter >> unread ticket showing in bold font , but after reading unread ticket,it should be marked as read.
- Alert event : Staff reply Mobile login >> staff reply >>In alert received wrong alert subject , it should be staff reply instead of client reply.
- Alert event : New Ticket
- Mobile login >> open new ticket >> In alert email last replier not received.
- Mobile login >> select domain two’s department >> open new ticket >> in auto-responder , domain one’s link received.
- Try to add comment with special characters >> % not working in blabs comment.Error “Not Acceptable”.
- Try to add blank comment >> showing blank page. Message required.
- Try to add blank blab >> showing blank page. Message required.
- Mobile >> Ticket note should display in ticket details instead of ticket replies, and should mention it as a Note.
- Mobile >> Blabby module >> icon missing.
- Mobile >> Login with staff >> dashboard : New , Overdue , Assigned : counter shows wrong.
- On Send reply form comment field missing
- Open new ticket >> auto-responder check box unchecked still auto-responder is working .
- Mobile >> open new ticket >> try to create new ticket >> required custom field kept blank >>submit >> its redirecting to blank page.
- Mail queue >> drafts >> title should be Drafts(0) instead of Tickets(0)
- Mobile >> select ticket >> On send reply form >> change department at the time of ticket reply >> reply working but ticket department not update.
- Mobile >> staff reply form >> button name should be Reset instead of Clear.
- Mail queue >> drafts >> send draft >> check staff reply form, here again showing same draft , it should be removed
- Staff reply >> send mail check-box: unchecked>> still email working .
- Blab sharing method in web mobile version changed
- Ticket details invoice count added.
- Facebook integration method updated.
- Staff group settings >> View tickets access not working.