Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V2.4.12 Stable Release — this includes fixing of some important bugs in V2.4.10 and several new features added.
We recommend users to upgrade to V2.4.12
Features added in V2.4.12
- Ticket Views | Customize Ticket list columns.
- Ticket List Sorting.
- Left Panel | Domain Department Views.
- Search Domain / Departments / Ticket Status as you type on Left Panel.
- New Advance Web2.0 Client Portal and WHMCS Integration Design.
- Open all Ticket Post
- Quote a Ticket Reply
- SMS Alert support for ZeepMobile
- Recent Activity display count number can be changed
- Ticket Options Tab in Ticket Area is now replaced by Actions Tab with single click operations
Bug fixes in V2.4.12
- Auto Close Ticket Fixed.
- Store Attachments in Folder.
- Custom field error while adding radio button field.
- If Knowledgebase is disabled – Knowledgebase suggestion removed from whmcs integration.
- Data posting ( example KB Article, Predefined reply, News ) compatible with Mod Security rules.
- New Ticket Alert missing Ticket Content.
- Error in Attachment execution for Ticket posts.
- Single quote issue (magic_quote_gpc off ) fixed for various options. (example Client Name can have single quote now, Department Name, etc..)
- Language Insertion error.
- Quick view over due ticket count incorrect.
- Signature update issue
You can find the list of files that were edited during version change V2.4.10 to V2.4.12.
How to Upgrade to V2.4.12?
Vision Helpdesk offers Auto upgrades from Admin Panel Click on >> Software Information >> Available Updates will shows updates available for upgrade.
Note : While upgrading it will ask you ftp path –by default it takes complete path to your manage folder which needs to be changed to — ftp path.
Example : A client having path — /home/username/public_html/support/manage/
This path should be changed to — /public_html/support/manage/
(In above example we assume ftp access is given from public_html folder and its sub folders.)
How to switch to New Client Portal Design?
Login to our Client Poral >> Product and Services >> On your product >> Click on view details >> in Download Section download new_client_portal.zip
Ftp to your installation . (example if you have installed vision helpdesk on support folder of your domain — http://yourdomain.com/support/)
Upload files from new_client_portal.zip to your support folder.
Note : With new client portal files it will disturb your existing client portal design header, footer which you need to customize it again as per your website design.
“themes/default” folder contains “header.php”, “footer.php” and “css” files for customization.
Join the conversation