Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V4.5.8 Stable Version. This version includes several new features and bug fixes from previous versions.
The new setup is available for download at our billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V4.x.x How to Upgrade to V4.5.8?
Step 1) Login to billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step 2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V4.5.8
(We have different setups for PHP5.3, PHP5.4, PHP5.5 and PHP5.6 versions – please download proper setup)
Step 3) Take backup of your existing files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step 4) Unzip V4.5.8 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step 5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/slaveconfig.php to support/slaveconfig.php
support_bk/avatar/ to support/avatar/
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step 6) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V4.0.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done..
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
- Task automation
- Xero integration
- Ticket auto lock functionality enhanced
Bug Fixes from V4.5.6 and previous versions
- Send_mail checkbox in the staff reply case issue fixed.
- Security checks on client portal registration and ticket submission.
- Reply To option in email showing wrong in case of client registration send mail
- Blank PDF in case of export ticket to PDF for few cases.
- Login issue on client portal with username
- API added for get_articles, add_article, update_article, delete_article, get_categories, add_category, update_category and delete_category
- Gamification issue on reply ticket
- SMS clicktell_api issue fixed
- Show other language characters on PDF file while export ticket
- Multi Language issue for android and IOS app
- Issue for From field in approval mail in case of changes,releases & contract
- Changed article URL link to view article at client side
- Added creation date column on changes list
- Issue Edit changes description which contains inline image.
- Fixed pause/resume SLA issue through workflow.
- Solved rating functionality issue on forum topic details page.
- Modify file to add description column while export problems & changes.
- Added functionality to export changes & problems from lists.
- templates/manage/update_task_modal.php — Newly added template
Join the conversation