Ticket Management Software may not be something you are familiar with but it is something that will change the way you do business – and for the better.
Have you ever been on the other end of a business as a customer and tried to get help, only to feel like your concerns were lost among the others? With Ticket Management Software, this doesn’t happen because of the streamlined process into a help desk that is automated and effective.
What Ticket Management Software Does?
Ticket Management Software takes all of your help desk situations and combines them into a centralized system so that every single concern is categorized, prioritized, and manageable. They are then assigned to the correct staff member of your business or organization so that it is handled faster and more efficiently.
What Ticket Management Software Covers?
There are sectors that the software covers that define each event based on the criteria. For instance, tickets are able to be escalated without making the customer wait on a response that takes longer than it should. Here is the system that makes help tickets easy to respond to and to take care of.
- Workflow. Within the workflow sector of the software, help tickets are automated so that they do not get lost, pushed aside, or forgotten. Using the rule based criteria, the action based system chooses what happens next per the specific criteria conditions. Basically, this is what decides where the ticket needs to from its inception.
- SLA and Escalation. SLA (Service Level Agreement) and escalation allows business hours to be set up and to create multiple SLA and multi level escalation rules so that customers are taken care in a timely manner. For instance, you have a business where one customer has not received an item that was purchased and another customer received an item that was not in the condition promised. The escalation rules allow a fast choice to be made so that each customer gets help with attention to detail rather than a blanket type of solution.
- Notification. With the notification sector, employees do not have to wait to find out if there is a concern. Instead, you create ticket related criteria and alert rules based on certain events and then you are notified in your personal email account. This allows you to stay on top of all of the tickets to ensure that everything is going smoothly and customers are being handled carefully with the best possible outcome for them and the business.
- Macros. One click is all it takes to handle automated ticket operations. What this means is that changing department, priority, status, and a variety of other ticket situations. It means less work for you and your department and a structured way of handling concerns, which is always better than just figuring things out as you go.
Organization at Its Finest
With tickets being organized, categorized, and prioritized, there has to be something that is running the machine, so to speak. In this case, there are a number of helpful filters and structures that work in tandem to create an atmosphere that is under control.
- Tree Structure. Each ticket is categorized by ticket status, company, and department within the tree structure sector.
- Ticket Listing Views. When it comes to viewing tickets, ticket listing views ensures that you see only the parts that are important to your needs. Create these custom views and you are all set to see each ticket the way you need, which makes the workflow faster and efficient.
- Flags, Labels, and Tags. This allows staff to separate the tickets by importance. While all help tickets are important to the customer, some take precedence. If a customer has had a bad experience or has a part that is broken, this is something that may take precedence over someone who has called in for a complaint that the tea was too sweet in a restaurant. It simply allows you to place the most importance on the tickets that are of the most importance while not losing sight of the others.
- Advance Search. There is nothing more frustrating than searching for something that you cannot find. This takes up extra time and takes extra manpower that is most likely needed elsewhere. The advance search component allows staff to find what they need, when they need it – fast and easy.
- Custom Filters. Along with advance search, custom filters is what allows you to create one-click filters for later use. Whether it’s a shipping situation, missing items, or customer complaints, these filters allow staff to find what they need to take care of the ticket and close it out to the customer’s satisfaction and it is done easily.
There are so many things that are implemented into the Ticket Management Software that you can literally find what you need for almost every situation. Here are just a few of the many available.
- Split, link, and merge tickets
- Create custom fields to match your company needs
- HTML has never been easier with the WYSIWYG platform
- Ticket private notes are only viewed by private staff members and the customer never sees the notes
- Staff comments works in a similar way where only the staff sees the notes with a ticket – not the customer
- Canned responses are excellent for when the knowledge of how to take care of something is easily done without extra help
These are just a few of the ways that Ticket Management Software helps automate and streamline your business or organization. You will find that as your company or organization grows, you will wonder how you ever did work without it.
Vision Helpdesk: Simplify Your Life
signup for 30 days free trial.. no credit card. no obligation
Join the conversation