Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V3.9.2 Stable Version. This version includes new features and bug fixes from V3.9.0 and previous versions.
The new setup is available for download at our client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V3.x.x How to Upgrade to V3.9.2?
Step1) Login to client portal — http://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V3.9.2
(We have different setups for PHP5.2 , PHP5.3 and PHP5.4 versions – please download proper setup)
Step3) Take backup of your existing V3.x.x files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step4) Unzip V3.9.2 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
config.php file from your old backup support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
Step6) If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step7) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V3.6.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done…
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
Features in V3.9.2
- Apply SMTP setting to all Departments
- Department name listed for Outgoing email under Domain settings
- Selfhelp search feature added on ticket reply, new ticket and forward ticket pages
- Client advances search module added
- Client list export and client search filter output export feature added
Bug Fixes from (V3.9.0 and previous versions)
- Added “Owner” field to Advanced search export csv file
- Fixed “Alerts” issue for emails with attachment.
- Fixed bug in Email queue for Connection error
- Fixed issue with attachment remove in ticket post (forward/reply) and self help articles
- Fixed Issue with Multiple articles attachment overriding through quick insert self help articles.
- Fixed ticket hash generation. Updated hash generate code.
- Fixed issue with creating new ticket(hash) from draft
- Fixed the bug while saving reply mail as draft, attachment gets double inserted.
- Fixed the bug when new ticket is created from saved draft, ticket count gets changed
- Fixed attachment issue and search for Selfhelp article issue when multiple tickets are opened in Multi-tab for Reply, Forward and New Ticket
ALTER TABLE `avis_auditlog` ADD INDEX(`ticket_hash`);
For more question about upgrading to latest version please contact our support team.
Join the conversation