Today we have released Vision Helpdesk V4.4.4 Stable Version. This version includes features and bug fixes from previous versions.
The new setup is available for download at our billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
I have installed V4.x.x How to Upgrade to V4.4.4?
Step 1) Login to billing area — https://secure.visionhelpdesk.com
Step 2) From Services >> My Services — You can download new setup for Vision Helpdesk V4.4.4
(We have different setups for PHP5.2, PHP5.3, PHP5.4, PHP5.5 and PHP5.6 versions – please download proper setup)
Step 3) Take backup of your existing files and database on your server.
example if you had installed on support folder you can rename support to support_bk and create new support folder.
Step 4) Unzip V4.4.4 setup – it will have folder named “upload” — you have to upload all files and folders (except setup folder) under upload folder to your server under support folder.
Note : If using ftp to upload make sure you use binary mode to upload files
Step 5) Copy below listed files and folders from your backup support_bk
support_bk/config.php to support/config.php
support_bk/slaveconfig.php to support/slaveconfig.php
support_bk/avatar/ to support/avatar/
support_bk/attachment/ to support/attachment/
support_bk/logs/ to support/logs/
support_bk/console/pipe.php to support/console/pipe.php
If you had any customization done in previous version you can copy those files to new files.
Note : We recommend to contact our support team for upgrade.
Step 6) Now we have some changes in database — you can update it by running below listed file in browser
In browser open folder – http://yourdomain.com/support/upgrade/
This will show you list of upgrade files from version to version
Based on what version are you running — You can run the upgrade files.
example if you had previous version installed V4.0.0 then simply run
Note : After you run upgrade files – Remove upgrade folder from your installation.
That’s it you are done..
Note : If you are not sure how to upgrade please open support ticket we will help you.
- Language localization for custom fields and custom field group.
- Email templates for multiple language.
- SLA Pause functionality for a ticket.
- Color code added for status/priority both client manage listing.
- New red theme introduced for manage portal.
- Solution and category clone feature with multi language option KB.
Bug Fixes from V4.4.2 and previous versions
- Feedback form field showing repeated at manage portal.
- Single quote issue in advance search condition.
- After changing DST time SLA times are not showing correct.
- Option B for multi brand client portal having issue with client ticket creation and registration.
- SLA timezone issue.
- It was not allow to add solutions in ticket(for new ticket , ticket reply , ticket forward) if Search solution access is view only.
- Solved ticket list paging issue on client portal.
- Staff password strength issue.
- Email templates variables modified for default and custom email templates.
- Article auto search on ticket details page.
- Client portal solved unsolved ticket count showing wrong count.
- Ticket Advanced search using label not working.
- Solved issue of update status/priority/staff/dept when workflow is set in case of parsing
- Fixed language variable issue of update client page on manage portal when staff will try to update any client language except English.